Let's Talk About...

Posted by Arielle | Posted in | Posted on 8:13 PM

1

How my girlfriend is better than your anything. Plain and simple. No arguments. No ifs, ands, or buts about it. Please view this drawing she made me for a "christmas card".



It's more like a work of art but she called it a card. I love her, and she loves me, and despite annoying parental units that try their hardest and still can't understand sometimes, it's all going amazingly! It's perfect. She's perfect. :D :D :D :D We are 17 and 18 and went sledding just for fun, and like had a great time! Despite that I had to leave early and it was freezing. But yeah, it was great!




Amongst other things great:
I got into CSC.
I'm going x-mas shopping for my own gifts tomorrow!
I got the ALTA wii game from Meg!
Erin got my this sick J. Mraz print!
I'm getting the unspoken Emerson uniform for x-mas, and hopefully that will get me in. *crosses fingers*
I get to sleep at Maggie's on New Years!
I'm so in love it's crazy. And too think, we've only been dating two months. Who knew!?


kthxbye.

Comments (1)

SWEET!!!