Let's Talk About....

Posted by Arielle | Posted in | Posted on 4:14 AM

0

nothing. Because I have nothing to say. 


I'm drinking coffee. JG requested me to play poker last night. I am the luckiest person in the whole wide world, besides Erin, who also got a request. Haha.

I am right now in a L sandwich of the Nelsons. Good stuff. Bronwen called last night. She sounds miserable. She wants me to go visit her today, but I don't think I am going to. I can't go tomorrow either because I have to babysit. I feel bad that I'm not there for her, but honestly, I don't think that she is going to benefit from me being there. I will be a friend over the phone, but I think being immersed in the people and things that caused this, even though she says I have nothing to do with it, will just hold back the healing business that needs to happen. 

SMALL WORLD SOTRY!:

Mr. O'Connell, my chemistry teacher asked me yesterday if I was related to some Clough's in Kingston, becuase his very good friend from CA was coming home for her father's funeral. I was all like DANTE??!! And he was like YEAH, Do you know Charlotte/October?!?! It was nutty. I guess he used to rent a house from Dante and Shelia after everyone moved becuase October and his wife (maybe named Julie, we aren't sure) are biffles. 

Well, I'm going to go, I have no funny pictures for you today, but here is a poem:

This Is Just To Say
I have eaten
the plums 
that we in
the icebox

and which 
you were probably
saving
for breakfast

Forgive me
they were delicious
so sweet
and so cold.

-Williams Carlos Williams


KBYE (hoez)


Comments (0)