Let's Talk About...

Posted by Arielle | Posted in | Posted on 4:12 AM

1

The Day of Silence. It's Today, I'm vowing not to speak in respect for the LGBTQ community members that have ben kept silent for so many a year. I have my ribbon and, with the exception of my history presentation, I am not speaking at all. 


I'm in the library, and none of my friends are here. It's sad. And also, on my computer at home, there are like a million and two popups that come up when I go to this site. I know, sad day. 

I'm not really sure what else to blog about. I don't have any funny pictures for you today. Perhaps a funny video? OKAY!!!!

Please enjoy this vide of Fred. He's fun. enjoy the other videos that he made. 


                  

Comments (1)

strong and silent!
right on!
oh, and fred is hilarious!