Let's Talk About...

Posted by Arielle | Posted in | Posted on 6:08 AM

0

I'm in web design, way ahead of the pack, as usual. I've done all the stuff I need to do, and I'm really bored. There are really annoying freshman boys sitting next to me clapping and calling things gay. It really gets my goat when people say things are gay when they aren't. But whatever, I'm not going to be the one to point out they are not being politically correct and obnoxious. They can deal with a higher up on that. Mr. Doherty is pretty hard core on that.

So yeah, I don't have any fun pictures or anything for you. I am almost done with one of my concentration pieces. I need to finish the body colour part, and then do all the graphite part on the outside of the mirror. If you didn't know what my concentration is, it is self portraits. Narcissistic I know, but whatever. I feel bad when I draw other people and it comes out like shit, so I'll just draw myself and all that jazz.

I was looking for the Duxbury AP Photoblog the other day, but I couldn't find it. Such a fail. But yeah. We have like another ten minutes of me doing absolutely nada.

FMLLLLLLLL.

Well, enjoy my boredom post. =]

oh p.s. 1 DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments (0)