Well This Sucks...

Posted by Arielle | Posted in | Posted on 2:07 PM

0

It lasted all of one day, and I was dumb enough to get my hopes up. Who knows what I was thinking. I guess it was just me thinking that last time it didn't work out because of Bronwen's involvement in the whole thing. Guess not though. Whatever. Now I am stuck at auditions, in a shitty ass mood. I was all hyped for this today, and then that crap all happened and now I'm in a fucking shit mood, and I want to go home, and do my homework, and sleep. We have the kids, and I so that'g gonna be fun. Sorry mum that you're reading this and thinking that I'm shitting on the kids being at the house, but I'm in a crap mood, and complaining about anything and everything I can complain about.

Whatever. I'm just upset cause I was starting to like her again, and whatever. It was one day, one kiss a little snuggling and some hand holding. Whatever.

later.

Comments (0)