Let's Talk About...

Posted by Arielle | Posted in | Posted on 4:56 AM

0

How I am braving the library to write this. Christina Auer, and her band of merry followers took over the heater in the cafeteria, where I normally sit in the AM's. I would go to my first class, and dweeb out there, but unfortunately for me, I have gym. Blah. 


Although this minor set back cannot make me get off my pedestal of extreme happy. It's like an ever flowing river of awesome, and I love it. 

I totally dweebed out and drew/photoshopped a picture of a magpie for her. XD I'm a super dork. I need to do more with it though, because right now, it is SUPERRRRRRR bland, and I know it could be wayyyyyyyyy better than it is.

But yes, I am currently in the library. One person of that group has walked in and sat down, but no others so far. I hope they don't, and if they do, I'm going to stay. Or perhaps I am going to flee like a little girl. Who knows. 

So, yeah. Gym, badminton. I love it, which doesn't make any sense because I hate gym. I am working on another one of my concentration pieces, and I feel like I am kind of rushing through it a little bit. But all is well because I have a rainbow hat, and got my pineapple mastery on farmville last night. I love my life.

I am going to go read some MLIA. Perhaps I will post a good one if it comes my way. 

Laterzzzzzzzz

Comments (0)