Let's Talk About...

Posted by Arielle | Posted in | Posted on 8:06 PM

0

How I have a girlfriend. :D I don't really know what else to say. We went bowling a couple weeks ago, and then last night at the cast party for the PHS plays she asked me to be her girlfriend, which is funny because I was going to ask her too, but she beat me to it! It was cute, and adorable, and bloody. (We were zombies.) But it was great, and cute, and she's cute, and ah it's just so awesome. I haven't ever been happier I don't think. Mum approves, Tori approves, my friends are happy, and it's oustide the bubble that is Duxbury, so all's well. It cannot be Tuesday fast enoughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Ugh.

Other than that, the party was.... interesting. I'm not gonna go into details, but it wasn't my scene kinda. But I still had a really freaking awesome time.

Anyways, please enjoy these MLIA's and TFLN's:

A few nights ago, I was playing around with the speech command setting on my MacBook. I set the "Alert Option" to warn me right before it went into sleep mode. I decided to set the voice for "Whisper" and for it to say "Hey Baby" before going over the shut down procedure. Last night, while I was out on a walk with my friend, my roommate texted me to say that she almost pooped her pants and punched my computer when it started hitting on her. MLIA

(330): This pizza tastes like mashed potatoes. HOW HIGH DO YOU THINK I AM?

(609): NOOO!!! MERMAID GIRL DIED!!!!!
(337): Did they give her a burial at sea?

Comments (0)