Christmas Eve 2010.

Posted by Arielle | Posted in | Posted on 10:10 PM

0

So this Christmas Eve, my mum, sister, and I sat in at home, and drank some alcohol. Then went and drove around the luminaries in Tinker Town, listening to really badass Christmas music. When we got home, pleasantly buzzed on my part, we decided to drink some more! Found out that I do not like tequila… not at all. However, I do like chocolate martinis, melon liqueur, and rum and coke. After I was pretty tipsy, we turned on Avatar, which I had never seen before. Can I say that it was very fun towatch drunk, rather than sober. I feel like I won’t enjoy it as much when I eventually watch it sober haha. While we were sitting around, we decided to take a break in the James Cameron action and read some pages of the above book, which my mother and I bought to take my mind off being dumped. It works. I fell asleep on the couch, and now I’m watching Criminal Minds and trolling the internet. All in all, a pretty good Christmas Eve. Oh, and somewhere in there we put Christmas doggie pajamas on my puppy Jackson, and it was very comical. Merry Christmas!


In other news, I was reading the post I wrote before Maggie left for Spain, and I said that I was worried about everything changing, and something bad coming of it. Things did change, and something did bad come of it.

I'm doing better on that whole front. I mean it still sucks really bad because I feel she's just still in Spain on a trip or something and I can't talk to her. But not the case, she is actually home and we're not together. What sucks a lot about this whole thing is that I always become friends with the friends of the person I'm dating, so when we break up... I lose them as friends too. But I have Erin and Meghan and Tay and even Liam now. Plus all my friends at school, so I shall survive.


I am working at the barn while I'm home, and will hopefully make a little bit of money. I need to figure out whether it will be better to be home this summer, or go to camp again. Camp would be like $5,000, and I know staying home would be way less than that. But I don't want to ruin camp by going back, and I feel like it's heading that way. Also, I want to get some courses done over the summer to get gen ed's out of the way... Who knows.

Well, I'm off to finish up Criminal Minds and then head to bed just to get up in four hours when the kiddos get here. G'night!

Comments (0)