Music

Posted by Arielle | Posted in | Posted on 12:49 PM

1

When you date someone, you share a lot of things. Things like jokes, books, kisses, sweatshirts, looks, and music. A lot of the time, when I break up with someone, I can't listen to that music. After the whole fiasco with she-who-must-not-be-named, I didn't listen to mutually liked music or music she gave me. I still cannot listen to Brand New because of her. This will change now.

Most of my music that I am a really big fan of right now came from Maggie. Motion City Soundtrack, The Drums, The Matches, The Cat Empire, Manchester Orchestra, Bright Eyes, Never Shout Never, and Kevin Devine. I will not let this break up ruin all this music. I love all this music, and I am not gonna let every single song by any of these artists remind me of it. I mean, sure there are definitely songs that will make me think of it, but not all of them. I won't let them be ruined by it.
In other news, it snowed a lot. Erin and Meg went back to the West Coast, and I am once again friendless. Mack and I won a NanDrew game yesterday, and Tori and I started one today but then the power went out and we lost the whole thing. It's mad creepy because it's like The Grudge and The Ring combined. Things come and get you in the mirrors and there's a kid you teach at school that likes creepy things like wells. It's really scary, and now we have to go back and be freaked out by it all over again! Shit.
I am going to dye my hair in a little while, and then I really want to cut it, but my mother refuses. I'm going dark brown and reddish. And I really need to shower. Please excuse my blog... it's a total rambling mess.

Comments (1)

You aren't friendless darling. :]

Call me/Text me/Facebook me whenever you want. I mean it!