Embarrassing For Your Faces.

Posted by Arielle | Posted in | Posted on 7:32 PM

0


So this weekend, in short consisted of:
Friday:
-Hockey game.
Saturday:
-North Hampton (Used record store and used book store. I could live in either for the rest of my life.)
-Drag Dance. (Which included a drag show hosted by Lady Sabrina and had Jujubee who was on RuPauls Drag Race I think...)
-So many girls in drag. SO MANY.
-Danced with cute girl in drag. Got her name and now I'm friends with her in Facebook.
Sunday:
-Went out to lunch with a different girl than those previously mentioned here or in another post. She is nice, but I don't think it was be anything more than a friendship.
-Just messaged Alex and the girl in drag on Facebook asking the drag girl to a coffee, and telling Alex that I will be in the DC tomorrow from 1 to 3 and that she should come by and chat and what not.

Now I'm sitting in Gracie and Anna's room and trolling the internet while we are watching Dirty Dancing: Havana Nights. I will later go to my room and bask in the awesomeness of this weekend, for not only myself, but also for Meghan who made one hell of a ballsy move and it worked out really well. I'm so happy for the both of us.

Comments (0)