Just A Quick Hello

Posted by Arielle | Posted in | Posted on 9:44 AM

0

I'm in school, and I have no friends, so I'm in the library at lunch. Yeah I know, you're thinking, "Wow, she is the coolest person ever."


I'm not.

I'm bored, and Darin tried to wave me down, and I left the student lounge. He's dumb. I have to get rid of the van and OMG I HAVE MATH NEXT BLOG! 

Fucking. Kill. Me. Now.

But yeah, the van is going away tomorrow and I have to clean it out. Sad day. I got to liking it after a while. And the nissan won't be ready for like another couple of weeks.

I have no fun links or anything to show you today, even though I could upload a raelly funny picture of Matt as the lion, but I will spare him. 

Speaking of that, the wiz is over. Im sad and happy and all these mixed feelings, but I'm excited to have time for myself, and then go to camp. The new site is really coooooollll.
http://www.farwell.com go. tis fabulous. So yeah, I'm thinking the bell is going to ring soon, and I should finish this up. I;m in the staff group on facebook, meaning that I am officially a member. The bell rang got to run!

Comments (0)