Let's Talk About...

Posted by Arielle | Posted in | Posted on 9:16 AM

1

How I don't have a life. 

Again, I sit at lunch, eat my food, and run to the library to check all my stuff, where I know I will have nothing but some Facebook e-mails and some updates from epiphany. 

I have no life. 
I am at least, knock on wood, going to Erin and Meghan's house tomorrow night to hang out and play board games. Yeah. we go there. Hah.

I'm bored. We're watching Huck Finn in english after this, and it's dumb. 
I have been really productive this week, and I feel good about myself . I am worried though about my math homework, cause she as all not there, and then the sub was all dumb. 

And I'm a tad worried about my spanish project. It has to be like 10 minutes long, and I don't think I can do that. I just hate making mistakes when I'm in an AP class and I should know better. 

I have to go back to class. Ugh. I've only had once class where I've not had a test or quiz in it. Annoying to the max. And I have a headache, and I'm all jittery, and I have to take Tori to her lesson. 

Here, enjoy my deer picture that I did for creative imaging.

Comments (1)

A. no deer picture. you tell lies.
B. come to smith!!! srsly. I really think it is your ideal location.
3. I think my current "lack of frfiends" and yours means something. be my friend.
d. sotrry drunkles