Let's Talk About How Lucky I Am!!!

Posted by Arielle | Posted in | Posted on 9:34 AM

0

I am at school, and I had to do this project thing for spanish, and then I got out of it! Thank you Eric, you're my hero!


So here I sit, at the library again, being lame. But I only write this because I miss Mary, and her awesomeness, and hope that she reads this. I can't wait for the summer. The only spanish I have to worry about is my summer work, and the bits and pieces that I speak with Irati. Gotta love her. 

I'm mahoosivley bored. And  OMG H. DUD's JUST WALKED IN. 


shit, she may be reading what I'm writing. Better put on my stealth suit. I have doritos I want to eat, and  I have to pee, and I am so freaking warm right now, I could fry an egg. AHHHHHH!

Gahd, I'm lameeeeooooo. 

Yeah, so Jason Mraz, is all FREE THE WEED, and I'm all no Jason you hippy NO!

But yeah. 
That'd be fun hanging with Jason. I would be normal, and he'd be high, and it'd be a great ol' time. Hahahahahaha. Please don't think I'm on crack, because I am not. I am simply trying to entertain myself. OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM.

Yeah. So I'm going to go look at Fuck you, Penguin. 
laterzzzzzz.


Comments (0)