I'm Bored So Let's Talk About...

Posted by Arielle | Posted in | Posted on 3:05 PM

0

Cute things my amazing girlfriend has said over text that I decided to lock, cause I'm a huge ass dweeb.

1. "It would be a makes-me-feel-like-I'm-glowing-inside thing...is that weird?"
2. "Wait, are you not technically 'alive' for some reason? Because not only would that make you cooler, but it would be the only way I'd be the 'coolest' XD"
3. "ANNNND I like your face cause it's pretty. So there."
4. "Labyrinth? As in Ludo? As in starring David Bowie's crotch?"
5. "The term lucky dog comes to mind."
6. "Oh don't worry. You're definetly worth the trouble. :)"
7. "Aww thank you so much! But you're my favourite dork whose hugs make my nerves go away so... mind if I keep you? Hah."
8. "Awwwww! You know, my girlfriend fives pretty good hugs, too. ;) (And the words 'my girlfriend' make me want to dance)"
8. "No I mean the one where the girl squeals and dances around like an idiot because her awesome girlfriend- wait that one's done too. :D"


Needless to say, I'm so fricken happy it ridonkulous. BAGLY was good, though I was stuck between being a good girlfriend, and being a good sister as Tori was sooooo not comfortable being there, and she felt like a third wheel. It worked out though. Last night was fun too. Totally the best Halloween I've ever had. Record breaking and all that good junk :D. I didn't know I could feel this great. Like, ever. I have had a migrane for three days, and everytime I think of Mags, it goes away. Magic! Perhaps she's a voodoo witch. Nah. She's just so awesome, that she makes me feel better no matter what. I'm really happy this whole shennanigan happened. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D: :D :D :D

kthnxbye.

Comments (0)