Let's Talk About...

Posted by Arielle | Posted in | Posted on 7:35 AM

0

Holy Boredom Batman!!!! Here I sit in the library, when I was meant to have and hour and a half of photo. We are here because all but five of my class are Freshman or Juniors. Ms. Field had to go over with all of them, and it sucks because I would much rather be in that room, and totally not here!! Anyway...

The assembly was okay. Everyone was crying, and blah blah blah. It was powerful, but the way he presented it was that it was a light thing. He made it so that we weren't being told a tragedy, and that we'd be able to learn from it, and not cry about it. Whatever. There was also God related stuff, so that kinda sucked. He did a funny dance, and made us sing "Lean On Me" so it was all good.

The girls that are here are either Dux Fockey players who are all idiots and sputter the words "LOL" and "gay" every other syllable or an annoying girl who doesn't understand high school. Buuuuuutttttt. I just took Rachel's Challenge, and am vowing to not pre-judge people. Does it count as prejudging if we've been class for two months? Whatever. They bug me, whether it's here or in the musical which on of them is in. And it's just like GOD DO WHAT YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO!!!!!!

Whatever.

But yeah. I'm listening to SprAwak, and laming out lyk whoa. If I find some sweet MLIA's, maybe I'll post them here. But yeahhhhhh.



Today, my math teacher slipped and fell on the floor. Twice. The second time, the entire class stood up and burst into applause. As my teacher stood up, he said: "Thank you for giving me a standing ovation as I went down." The vice principal walked in just in time and added, "that's what she said." MLIA.

Today, a really attractive guy was working out in front of me on the treadmills at the gym. I used him as motivation to run faster, visualizing that I could reach him if I ran fast enough. He kept turning around to look at me. At first I was flattered but then I realized it was because I had been muttering "my precious" creepily under my breath. MLIA.

During our first lab in my Honors Chem class, my teacher asked me to flip a switch to turn on the fans. There was only one there, but as I flipped it he looked terrified and shouted, "No!! Not that one!!" I turned it off and jumped backwards, scared I just blew up the school, and the entire class turned to stare at me. After a second he added, "No I'm totally kidding. That's right," and continued doing his work normally. Hello, favorite teacher. MLIA.<------Mr. O, what?? 


Today, some men whistled at me when I walked down the street. I'm a male. I felt pretty. MLIA 

Today, in class, my teacher was taking attendance when he threw me one of my tops, telling me that I forgot it the night before. The entire class was speechless. Little did they know, the teacher is my half brother and last night was the end of my weekend at Mom's. MLIA. 

I was in the car with my family when the song “a mistress for Christmas” by AC/DC came on. My sister who was 9 at the time asked what a mistress was, my brother told her it was like a wife only you weren’t married. She thought about it for a bit and responded, “like a secretary?” none of us knew what to say. MLIA 

Last week before school I was sitting with my boyfriend looking out the windows into the courtyard. Out of nowhere, he starts laughing and points out the window. I looked up and saw a squirrel hanging upside down from a bird feeder doing sit ups. We informed everyone around us, and we all decided to cheer him on. You go, little squirrel buddy. MLIA<------Bulking up to fight Christian. 

Today, I finally decided to ask my mother about the gross looking, torn to pieces superman action-figure she had on her shelf. She told me that when I was younger, she said the phrase, "You are what you eat" and I had eaten the superman action figure. After the surgury to get it out of my stomach, she kept it. I made it into a necklace. MLIA 

Last night, I was brushing my teeth before bed. That's when I noticed that I always stare at my myself in the mirror while brushing. I thought it was silly and decided to stop looking in the mirror and just stare at the sink. That's when I completely missed my mouth and stuck my toothbrush up my nose. Now I know why the mirror is there. MLIA 

Today was the start of senior privileges. Since I go to a private school that has a dress code one of the senior privileges is "free dress." While some people wore sweats and jeans I wore a full dinosaur suit. MLIA 

Today, while taking a walk outside, I passed a girl who looked about 11. She was singing "Santa clause is coming to town" but with some of the words changed. I didn't realise what she was singing until I heard "he sees you when you're sleeping. you knows when you're awake. his name is Edward Cullen so be ready to get raped." you have restored my faith in today's youth, little girl. MLIA<-----BEST MLIA EVER. 





Oh, PS! Did I ever post a picture of my tattoo?? If not, here it is!!!! 


Comments (0)