Let's Talk About...

Posted by Arielle | Posted in | Posted on 7:07 AM

0

Boredommmmmmmm. Again. Like everyday when I'm in web design and I've finished all the work before everybody else. I love my life. I need to look up something called Twin Oaks. OHH! I had a dream that Duxbury was Twin Oaks, and I didn't live here, but I lived in Plymouth, and it was weird. There was a map, and it said "TWIN OAKS THIS WAY!" The people in this class are seriously thick. Honestly, it's not that hard to create a blog post and post it when there are buttons that say "new blog post" and "post". I hate this class sometimes. But you know what I hate more than this class? The fact that I got a B in psych, and it was my only B, and brought be down from getting high honours. FML. I also hate that I looked at Emerson on Saturday, and I love it. And I hate that I love it. The more and more I think about it, the more and more I love it. Gahhhh. CASTLETON WHY CAN'T I LOOK AT YOU NOW!? Hah. This weekend was fun. I was a lame-face and went to bed at 8:30 on Friday, and got up at 4:00 on Saturday. Emerson open house was good. They are like wicked down to earth people, more than I expected. And and and and and!!!! They hate Mariah!!!! YAY! Haha I'm shallow. But whatever. Then I hung out with Nika and Xochi and Maggggggggie on Saturday night which was ab-fab. They're fun people. :D And thennnnnn i hung out with el padre and Tori and Meme yesterday and shot a roll of film about a fortune about old age. It was a productive weekend all in all. And I love Emerson. And last night, I consoled Liam, whose girlfriend left him. I feel bad for the guy. But he's really awesome, and he'll find someone to counter that awesome and compliment him quite nicely eventually. From what he told me she was a huge bitch.

The boys next to me are making an avatar cartoon thing go through a bunch of emotions. They are so freakin' dumb.

Well, here's a video that one of the guys from Emerson did when he was in Australia, and he's now a profesional video trailer maker for books. We also heard from a professional yo-yoer. So awesome.



Comments (0)