So this one time I went to a sockhop.

Posted by Arielle | Posted in | Posted on 3:02 PM

1



So my friends and I got all dressed up like the 50’s and went to dinner, and then went to the dance. I was the only gay one there, and we were meeting my friend Shawn’s other group of friends. So we hung out with them, and the music was good, and it was nice to dance because I love to dance. Girls started to arrive, and man did they look nice. The dance started at 9 and we got there at about 9:25, and it went until 1 am. At like 10:15 the really gorgeous hot hipster girls started rolling in. there were these two girls that were dressed as men and hot damn, they were fine. I didn’t dance with them, but I danced in their general direction and tried to make eye contact. It didn't really work.


And then the Franklin girl walks in. I almost died. I have been ogling this red headed skinny hipster chick for the entire school year. And obviously I couldn’t do anything but look last semester because I was with Maggie, but now… now i can make a move if i want. So i kind of danced around her. And it looked to me like she kind of wanted to dance with me; she kept walking by me and looking at me, and then walking back to her friends. But that could just be me… all her friends are beautiful hipster rockabilly like girls and god they are so much fun to look at. They all have lunch in Franklin dc all the time, and I just sit there, and try to walk by their table as much as possible. I suppose my goal for this semester is to get in shape in order to talk to this hot skinny girl and not feel like a fat loser.


So I didn’t end up dancing with anyone, but I sure as hell checked a bunch of people out, and let me tell you how many fucking beautiful lesbians there are on campus! not that I regret being with Maggie or anything the first semester of college, but it makes me feel a little bit better that there are so many people out and proud just here at UMass, let alone North Hampton ride down the road. I think going to this, and seeing all those girls, helped me kind of move on a little bit. I still am not over her, but it certainly helped. Though i realized I don’t have the balls to ask cute girls to dance. I need to work on that…


p.s. If you are a cute redhead, with a blonde streak in your bangs, who wears glasses that was wearing a plaid top and a blazer the other night… Hi my name is Arielle, and I think you’re gorgeous. Please stop by and say hi next time you see me in Franklin. Thanks.

Comments (1)

You go girl!