Update on my totally awkward life:

Posted by Arielle | Posted in | Posted on 5:48 PM

0


So I gave Maggie and her family presents for Christmas… and her mum sent me a thank-you card. Isn't that against the code of girlfriends? Like really?! How awkward is that, to get a freaking "thank-you for the scarf, it's so warm" letter?! Ugh I really hate breaking up. It sucks on all levels. I guess that's it really... I just wanted to rant and rave about that a little bit.

In other news, it's fucking cold out, and it fucking sucks. My classes are really great. And I had 2 salads for lunch and dinner today (one for each) and I've only had desert once since I've been back, which I'm proud of! I think I'm gonna go to the gym tomorrow, between 160 and Psych. My roommate is doing Zumba classes down at the rec center, and I think I'm gonna join that. Get me out and moving, even though I can't do any sort of hip dance moves... (I save all mine for the bedroom bahahaha!)

So I'm gonna go and do some reading and responses now. I just wanted to update you-all three of you-on my life and how freaking awkward it is. Oh also! That cute redhead with the glasses form the dance (now calling her Franklin girl) has been nowhere to be found. I don't know her name, what year she is, where she lives. Ugh, I just want to get to know her. But the redhead from my 132 lecture is 100% a girl. Tighter top, skinny jeans, and Uggs is what she was wearing today. I wanted to sit next to her, but didn't because she came in later than me with a friend. Ugh. I just want to find someone...

Comments (0)