Story Of My Life...

Posted by Arielle | Posted in | Posted on 10:19 AM

0

the day we are going to start using the computers for our skate/snow/surfboard project, we have a stupid ass assembly, and I didn't get to do ANYTHING because it was during all period 1. SO DUMB. It was an old man like rambling about the upper 25% and the lower 75% and how if we do drugs we are in the lower, and that the upper 25% competes with themselves, but the lower 75% is their competition. Dear Old Guy: YOU MAKE NO SENSE. So silly.

Anywayyyyyyyyyyyysssssss:
Robert isn't here. He moved back to MA, and I'm sure you wanted to know that. But yeah. I am in english class right now, and my class was all "LET'S GO DECORATE FOR THE PROOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!", and I'm like "ughhhh!" So here I sit, in the library, chatting with Bronwen, who is like three seats down from me. But chat keeps DYING. So yeah...

Here are some--- ZOMG THAT FRESHMAN'S VOICE IS SO LOW! HOLY CRAP!!!!!

Anywho, here are some pictures I took of a skeleton for my snowboard proyecto. Lalalaaaaaaa. Enjoy those!



Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
And here is a thingy that I made for a graphics site in which I teach. =] (My name is Coussey on the site).




Photobucket

Comments (0)