Oh Jason...

Posted by Arielle | Posted in | Posted on 9:42 AM

0

This is what appeared in Jason's blog from the other day.


"Besides, if it were I twittering, I would have only twat this:
Farts are like snowflakes. Each one is so uniquely adored. They make you want to just throw your head back and hope one lands on your tongue.

Or this: 
Twat? I cun’t hear you? 
I might have an ear infucktion.
It happened in a screw-ba diving accident. "


HAHAHAHAHAHA. I love him. I'm sitting in the library after sending off an e-mail about taking exams early. Ugh.

Matt Doyle is on my mind, because he is just so wonderous. I have rehearsal, *makes a fail rasberry noise* Annnnyyyyywhooooo:

Roberto is in good old New York with the boy Jon. If he is reading this, hey! Please don't think I'm mad creepy. Haha.

English next. Did I mention that yet? I have a video to post about Matt.


So, please enjoy!


Comments (0)