Prom-on-nom-nom-nom

Posted by Arielle | Posted in | Posted on 7:12 AM

0

Heyyyyyoooooooo.
Okay, so prom was last night. It was okay I guess. B-wennnnn and I danced to a couple of songs, but I think I angered her a teensy weensy bitttleeeee. Anywho. I am SERIOUSLY overtired. No fun.

Anywaayyyyssss...
Robert I guess was there last night, and he didn't even say hello! UGH! So sad. Yeah, so I guess, and this is only what Bronwen told me, that he and Jon came down from western MA to see me walk in. Either he was there and didn't bother to say hello to me, or, becuase we were the first ones there, he wasn't there yet to see me walk in and say "hello darling". Whatever. I'm going to bitch him out later.

Yeah. I'm gonna go watch some Penelope with the friends I have here. So yeah.... LATER

Comments (0)