I Wasn't Aware...

Posted by Arielle | Posted in | Posted on 8:37 PM

0

I wasn't aware that when someone says "I'm done", that it's a welcome invitation to try and make amends. I had no idea that was the secret meaning behind "I'm done."

Well, I am done. I want nothing more to do with it. I hope they get that, and leave me the fuck alone. Because, seriously, having to deal with their silence an hour a day is pretty much all I can handle. I mean, I don't want to act like a petty teenager, which I know that's how this whole thing is coming off as. Whatever. I don't give a shit anymore. I just want to be done with the whole thing. Let go of it, and move on with life. Thank the lord camp is soon, because I don't know what I'd do if I was home all summer long. Get a job, and have no life. Yeah... God. It just all sucks. AND OMG THERE IS A BUG FLYING AROUND AND I WANT TO KILL IT!!!

I haven't slept well since this whole thing came about. I've had a headache since it came about. I just want everything to go back to normal. I want to joke, and have a good time, and laugh. I want to go out on a friday night, even though sitting in and watching movies is super fun (just not when I fall asleep...). Whatever. That's my rant. It all just sucks. And that's all I have to say on the subject. Because I am done with it, and I'm moving on. FIN DE ACTIVIDAD.

Comments (0)