Can We Just Talk A Bit More About...

Posted by Arielle | Posted in | Posted on 8:36 AM

0

How much I freaking hate snow?!?! There is more of it, and it is just like a white wall of horrible when I look out the window. So it's New Year's Eve, right? And I am meant to go to my friends house, but I'm not really in the mood for people, so I was going to stay home. And then I was like, maybe I'll go... BUT NO! Mother Nature has to fuck me over and make it snow, and because my windshield wipers are broken, I can't drive. Grr.



And my mother is making lobster bisque, and I am ordering Chinese, and I'm going to stay home and have a multi-cultural night. I will be eating Chinese, doing my AP Spanish homework, and be watching Burn After Reading. So yeah.



And, get this!



Last night, I had this dream that I was dating the actor who plays Prince Caspian X In Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian. Can we just note the fact that I'm gay? Yeah, I thought it was strange too. But I was like trying on this jersey from the soccer World Cup or whatever, when Spain won, and he was like talking to me about it. And then, I had two aunts instead of two uncles and one aunt, that was directly related to my mom. So instead of like Matt, Gordon, Nen, and my mum, it was my mum, Nen and this other red headed chick. And this red-head made my grandmother REALLY MAD, so Nammy decided to go out and pierce her tongue. We had like twelve dogs, and lived in a tavern, like we owned it. We had a freaking Great Dane for crying out loud! Well, we didn't have twelve dogs, more like five, but still! It's more than we actually have. they were all black too, even the GOLDEN Retriever. Hah. And this new aunt of mine had like a million and two piercings and worked as the bartender at our tavern. Mum and Christian were the cooks, Tori and I were waitresses, and Nen was the entertainment. And Nammy, well she funded the whole operation. And then at the very end, I find out that the red-head isn't really my aunt, but a FBI under-cover agent, and we are all .007 agents, and James Bond is my real father. I know, what the FUCK?!?!



Well, I am off to Wii and hate the snow.



Gr....


^^I will never, ever stop laughing when I look at this.

Comments (0)