What the Fuck?!

Posted by Arielle | Posted in | Posted on 9:18 AM

0

Okay, can we just talk about HOW MUCH SNOW there is on the ground. And how it is still falling from the sky. I mean, really!! It's cold, and frozen, and just will not stop falling from the sky. I am not to happy with Mother Nature at this current point in time. I want to go up to Snow Miser's palace in the sky and curse him to the firey pits of hell, so that he melts and all the snow goes away!! I just cannot stand it. And, my mother, (who is the only person that reads this...), said that it's not going to stop until the summer, which would suck massive elephant balls because that would mean it would be snowy in VT for camp. Becuase it won't ever thaw. We would go up in June, and there would be a MILLION FEET OF SNOW! The trails would be blocked and I would just end up being a oerforming arts couselor because there would be no horses for me to counsel campers with!!

Like the first night we had it, fine. It was pretty and at night, and we woke up and it was meant to look like Jack Frost sneezed on our lawns and look pretty and shit. But NO! We woke up and it was STILL snowing. And it hasn't stopped since it started. It is the most horendous thing. Like, it would be okay if the snow were pretty while it fell, like it was falling on a sunny day or whatever. But the weather has to be all crappy and cloudy and make winter look like icky nastiness. It just will not stop. It is cold, and the house is cold. And sure, the fashion for this time of year is alright. The scarves and hats, and gloves and mittens and cute jackets. Sure those are all okay, but I really hate the actual weather. DAMN YOU CHANNEL FIVE FOR PREDICTING A MASSIVE STORM!!! David Brown where are you when you when we need you to predict the wrong weather and then for it to actually come true?!

It is no fun being held up in the house, not able to drive. At least the dogs are cute in the snow. I might actually convince Christian to let me borrow his camera so I can take pictures of the puppies in the snow. Cause Neiks hates but love the snow, and Maddie is just in her black dog element. She is the cutest thing.

And now, here is my gift to you. It is a fabulous video, and if you don't watch all of it, I don't know why you even bother reading this. Because this is practically my motto. Haha. My dear friend and soon to be boss come the sumemr time, Mary, sent this to me. It was labeled "Happy Sunday", and I think that is the best thing I've ever seen.



So happy Sunday all!

Comments (0)