This Is Purely For my Mother's Enjoyment.

Posted by Arielle | Posted in | Posted on 9:31 PM

0


Whilest searching for a new monkey picture for the new graphic on my blog, I came across this.




And thought to myself, "You know Self, I bet that Mum would get a huge kick out of this. How do I go about showing her?!?". So, this came to me in the shape of a lightbulb! Ha. And while the search commenced after I downloaded this photo, I found many a picture of funny monkeys. So here you go mum, a blog worthy of Fuck You, Penguin. So let the monkey based fun begin!


1.

2.

3.

4.

5.

6.

7.

8.

9.




1. Moustache Monkey; perhaps he is a Spainard.
2. Get The Hell Away From My Tree Monkey; he hates you.
3. Mr. Smarty-Pants Monkey; or Papa.
4. Robo-Monkey; here to destroy the world.
5. No Dancing Monkey; he pulls Humptey Dumptey's every now and again trying to tell you that "THERE IS NO DANCING IN THIS TREE!"
6. Sir Lick-A-Lot Monkey; not to be confused with Sir Mix-A-Lot, for he does not enjoy "Big Butts".
7. Fuzzy Monkey; or maybe Neiko, I couldn't tell.
8. HOLYSHITWHATTHEFUCK?!?! Monkey; see name for description.
9. Ellie Monkey; because I like my ass, and so does this monkey.

There was another photo, but it didn't load. I guess the monkey was just too gruesome for Blogspot.

There you are mother dear! Enjoy your monkeys!









































10.


10. Christian Monkey; need I say more?
He he he. =]

Comments (0)