Morning Insanity

Posted by Arielle | Posted in | Posted on 4:09 AM

0

So I'm sitting at school thinking about the INSANITY that just went down at my house. Well, not really my house, more the transformer that is on the telephone pole outside of my house. 


So, I am like just waking up, and I'm standing by my bed, looking out at the totally dismal weather outside. Then, all of a sudden, the transformer EXPLODES! Sparks go everywhere. It was nuts. I think it may have been a little crazier for me cause I had only been awake for like 5 minutes before hand. 

So then, I get dressed and go downstairs, without looking at my appearance, as the power went out. There, I grab some coffee and get my stuff together, and go to the coche. In the car, we find that a branch was knocked down due to the transformer EXPLOSION. It looks like a trapeze that goes from the tree it fell off of, and the trees in my yard. It's nuts. 

And now, I'm sitting at school, neglecting my notes for history. Highlighting that is. I will do them in chem and gym. JGLB. YESSSA!

Hope you have a grand day. My mother, who doesn't have power a la casa will have to read this later. 


Comments (0)