Nuts.

Posted by Arielle | Posted in | Posted on 8:23 PM

0

I don't really have anything to say.
I wish I worked more.
I need to buy bleach, in order to dye my hair a fun colour.
I also need to make a trip up to Taunton, to buy some scene kids clothes for work.

My mother wanted to read a new blog, so I suppose this is a new blog. Even though I' the most boring person ever, and don't have anything to say.

I started this Naviance thing, and it just makes me realise how close to home I want to stay. It's rather pathetic, if you really thing about it. Cause isn't the whole point of high school is to hate it, and your parents and want to rebel once you graduate and get out of there, wherever there might be. I'm going to pull a Rory and stay close. No, not because of my own personal Jess, though I wish I had one in female form. No, I think I'm staying close by because I am "genetically modified" to do so. Ha. But really. the entirety of my family has gone no farther than the Cape after leaving DHS or the school the padre's side went to. I dunno. I think it's because I have a secret love affair with the state of Massachussetts, even though I can't spell it. I love it in the summer, and despise it in the winter, which could be a metaphor to that of I love it 3 out of the 4 weeks of the month. Ha. But really. I've wanted to go to a MA school since I can remember, and now that it's actually like coming up soon-ish, I am realising that I am never going to pull the teenager norm and beat feet the second I can. I like it here too much. Check my college list. I only have one out of state school so far.

Anyways.
I am listing to Jason, and I don't think that I will ever get over how friggin' amazing he is. He got 3 Grammy noms!!!!! [haha nom...] Yay! Yeah, I wanna marry him. Hats, and raw food, and saving the world little by little. He's kinda like a hippie super hero. Attached is a picture I drew. Of Jason and Tokah, saving the planet.

Yeah, so that is where I draw the line of insanity. Most days anyway. I'm headed off to bed, my nap energy has worn off. Enjoy Madre!

Comments (0)