TheGirlTheGirlTheGirlTheGirlTheGirlTheGirl...

Posted by Arielle | Posted in | Posted on 3:51 PM

0

So, I don't know why I'm so bothered by it. Maybe it's because it's all I hear about, or maybe it's because I feel as though I've lost a friend, but I am just sick and tired of Emma and Tori. I just want them to realise that they aren't really gay, because god only know that Tori isn't really gay. And I'm not sure about Emma. But It's just annoying. Cause all I hear in the car anywhere we go is stories of Emma. "Emma did this... and Emma did this..." And it's like even more annoying because, and I know that she was T's friend first, but I defiantly lost Emma as a friend. I can't talk to her ever cause it's the same thing. And then, if i tell Tori that I had spoken to Emma, she's all like "ABOUT WHAT OMG WHAT'S WRONG WITH HER THAT SHE NEEDS TO TALK TO YOU ABOUT?!?!?!?!?!"


I dunno.


And I know that the entire rant from above is hypocritical because I did the same thing when I was dating Meg and Liam. But it just pisses me off because Tori drops her whole world whenever the first uttering of the name Emma is said. And I'm pretty sure that I never did that. Well, I now I did, but not to the extent that mi hermanita does. I dunno.


I made gingerbread cookies the other day. I'm going to post a picture of the moose that I made. It's German.


I'm listening to this song my Relient K called "Nancy Drew", and it's about how the lead singer has a crush on N.D.. Hahahahaha. Story of my life. And now I'm listening to "Be My Yoko Ono" by BNL.


Sam Doolittle moved. I'm thinking about sending her a virtual good-bye present of cranberry everything. Yeah....


Well, I'm out.
xx

^^My Gingerbread Moose^^

Comments (0)