Socks.

Posted by Arielle | Posted in | Posted on 8:35 PM

0

Well, somebody told me to rant about socks, so here goes.

They are wamr, they are fuzzy, but christ are they annoying? They leave fuzz on your toes, and sweat on your soles, and stink in your nose! What are they? Nothing but socks! Yes, socks. Those things that you put on your feet, and pull a Tom Cruise and slide around singing and dancing in underwear and a button down.

Personally, I prefer the tall ones. Well, most of the time. In gym class, i like the peds, you know the ones that you can't really see past the lip of the sneaker? Yeah, but other than that, I am a fan of the tall riding socks. They might be slutty when worn with a skirt, but I like them under jeans, or when I'm hanging in my PJ's. And they are great for keeping your riding pants down under your half chaps. They come in handy, but they are also a dark and evil force. They mkae your feet smell. They leave fuzz EVERYWHERE. And, half of the time, they never have a match.

Now, I know it's not really their fault, it's the dryers or the washers. But seriously, could is just spit it back out every once and a while?? Or maybe on take like, every 13th sock? That would be nice. I would like that better. And I think mom's of the worlds would as well. Because, then their kids wouldn't be going to school with one green sock, and one bright pink. Not that there is anything wrong with that. I did it as a kid, and I totally encourage it.

And that's all that I have to say about socks.
OH! One more thing! I have shark socks.
And here is a video from a SOCK-puppet band. Uncle MonsterFace. Love them!

Comments (0)